Thursday, March 5, 2009

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS: GIVE ME PENNIES

Here's a thought... I've ignored this blog. Man oh man. I've been so busy blogging and writing articles on other people's sights that I've forgotten all about everyone here! Speaking of which, make sure you visit all my sites on Examiner. You don't even have to read the articles, just visit. And if you have a home AND work computer AND iphone make sure you visit everywhere. I get a cent for each visit, so it's a good cause.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5020-LA-Music-Shopping-Examiner~y2009m3d5-Circuit-City-3-Days-Left

Exciting stuff. It's funny how I worked in my old job for three years and my google search results never increased much, but now in only a few weeks, I'm a pretty popular guy on google. Well not really. But I went from about 12 results to 110. At this rate, I'll be the top search of 2009.

I don't even know what to say for the day. Here's a great link I just found from the guy who runs the music website I write for: http://www.badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/

Wow. It's hard getting back in the groove of things. I'm written out, my friends. But I refuse to close down the blog or put it on hiatus. Just please know that I'm very busy with this pro bono writing thing. I'll keep you in the loop at all times though. In other good news, I got into UCLA! That makes it much more likely that I'll remain in LA (although if I get off the waitlist at Berkeley I'll probably go).

Sigh.

What else can I tell you that you may find interesting? Oh! They came out with a Kindle application for the iPhone. It's free, but the books obviously aren't. Cheaper than a real deal Kindle. But also much smaller. So take your pick. In these troubling times the money has to win out... I wonder if they have Kindle books on torrent... Hmmmmmmmm...

No comments: