Thursday, February 12, 2009

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS: RAT BUTTER AND TONS OF BABIES

I'm really horrified right now.

It started when I went to CNN.com and read that this peanut butter salmonella outbreak was because of dead rodents in the ventilation system! And rodent shit! Pleeease. I already knew about rodents' love of peanut butter after a Trivial Pursuit question taught me that the FDA allows a handful of rat hairs in every vat of peanut butter. For those that know Alex, you know how much I love peanut butter. Peanut butter on my icecream, spoons of peanut butter, even peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. But I may need to take a break... Oh it's making my intestines do things that intestines should never do...

...So I'm already feeling a little bit sick. And then I see this: AHHHHHHHHH

Look at those veins! I wonder what folks thought when they saw her in the mall. Did anyone with baby knowledge say, "By George! That woman is gonna have 8 babies!" Maybe some people assumed that she was just carrying the world's biggest baby. I hope at this point her doctors have learned their lesson. Because this woman is sick enough to start having more kids. I love the rumors that she is actually obsessed with Angelina Jolie and that's why she's having all the kids. Makes sense to me.

Sigh. I need to practice my excel skills now because I have an interview at a temp agency tomorrow. I'll also be doing a WPM typing test! I should practice some of the free ones online. I'm a fast typer but under pressure, it may be like peeing in urinals. I have to wear a suit too. I don't know if I can type in a suit... I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

jessica said...

what temp agency are you signing up with? mine hasn't gotten me any jobs yet so i'm wondering if i should try another one and play the field a little bit.

Rasputin1981 said...

Office Team! No jobs jet though either :(