Friday, May 30, 2008

Friendly Fridays: Deleting Cookies

I never liked Cookie Monster much growing up. I had no problem with the dude, but he wasn't my favorite character or anything. That changed Freshman year of college. My RA had this great Cookie Monster toy that would move around. But something had gone wrong with the wiring and from time to time he'd go crazy and move super fast. That shit's funny when sober. So imagine what it's like after you've taken five gravity bong rips. This fascination with Cookie Monster continued into Sophomore year when I bought a Cookie Monster puppet. I used to get high and move the puppet around and I'd convince myself the damn thing was real! I still have the puppet but I don't smoke weed any more, so he's not quite as fun. But if any of you readers who still smoke weed, live in the metro LA area wanna be entertained, come by and play with the puppet! And no my penis has not been up the puppet. I stopped doing that in the 3rd grade.

Now Cookie's one of my favorites. I've even come to love him on the show itself. He really used to shine in the old Sesame Streets. I know I've plugged these DVD sets before, but you they're brilliant.

Yesterday Jen showed me this, which has now become the highlight of my week. Well until the Lost finale last night. But this is second:

1 comment:

jen. said...

COOOOOOOOO-KEEEEEEEEEE