Friday, June 6, 2008

FRIENDLY FRIDAYS: ANOTHER ADORABLE BABY

You may remember that a few weeks ago I posted a picture of some adorable baby beavers. Well I've got something to top that. It's a baby hedgehog! This is a little creature that nearly falls into a category I like to call "Uggum," which is a relative of the word "Huggum." "Huggum" as the name suggests, means something or someone who is huggable. "Uggum" on the other hand is something that's cute and ugly at the same time. A pug for instance is a very "uggum" breed of dog. This wee hedgehog is somewhere between "uggum" and "huggum." It has an ugly scrunched up face but the whole package is quite affecting.



Speaking of Huggum, I wanted to show you all a picture of Hugs (aka Huggie) and my other pet owls Baby Owl and Gumball, but for some reason I have no pictures on this computer. I have a ton at home though. I need to get all these pictures on a flash drive so I don't have to rely on other people's stock google image photos all the time. That'll be my weekend task. In the meantime enjoy this classic Huggie video. I'll be making a new video this weekend for the first time in over a year!



Check out YouTube viewer comments too. Many people think I'm insane. Other think that the owls are my only friends. But some realize that this is enjoyable and these owls are cute. My favorite is the last comment "what are you on and where can I get some." To answer this question...I'm on a powerful class of drugs. A little something called "imagination." And you can't go to your average dealer and get this shit. You need to be born with it. So the closest you can come to " getting some" is finding a mate who has it and hoping that his/her genes pass on to your child. Then you can live vicariously through your baby. Until then, you can live vicariously through me. I don't mind.

No comments: