Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TOPICAL TUESDAYS: DING DONG

Let me clear up something... I don't hate Hillary Clinton. I really really don't. If she had won, I would've voted for her. Of course. She'd be a great president, I bet. But the Clintons have conducted themselves like children. Big crying babies. Wah. Now that CNN has Obama 6 delegates away from the nomination and the AP already has him with the nomination, all that goes through my head is "Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead." I don't think Hillary's a witch. Well maybe she's kinda witch. She's got some witch blood. Sure. But don't all politicians? Not Obama though. Never! NEVER! Haha. He's a politician too. Don't be fooled.

But let's focus on what's important? He needs 6... History is near. I never thought I'd live to see a Black actress win an Oscar let alone be a major party's nominee. Now thanks to Halle Berry's convincing orgasm and Barack Obama's beautiful smile, I've seen both. This is wild.... UPDATE... 5 NEEDED! 5 NEEDED! ....AHHHH ... UPDATE 4 NEEDED. 4!!

Ah, why am I trying to make this suspenseful? We'll know what happens.

All the talk at the moment is over Hillary being the VP. Lots of her supporters are pushing it. Even lots of Obama supporters are pushing it. Sure it hurts Obama's message of change. Sure it'll be tough having Hillary and Billary underneath him. They'll try to yap a bunch. Can you really see Bill in the Tipper Gore role? Hillary in the company of Dan Q. and Dick C.? Yet, the bottom line is there are lots of Hillary fans (the news agencies call them "supporters" but let's be real, these are fans) who won't vote for Obama. Combine all their votes and all that money and McCain will be a bit in over his head...

Here's what I'm thinking though if I'm Obama. I know it's an awful thought, but it's gotta be going through his head. Hillary's gone to such lengths to win. She's been a bit of a poor sport and although sexism has played a role, racism has also played a role and is a huge reason why he didn't wrap this up in March. So let's get that off the table. They cancel each other out... Here's the deal. Hillary has wanted to be president forever. Bill ran in 1992 because Hillary definitely wouldn't have been elected then. But she was basically calling the shots. So you're a politician, you've wanted to be president forever and now you're down the hall from the president.. How hard is it to make it look like a heart attack? ... I'm not suggesting it. Never! It's a horrible thought. But if I'm Obama, this shit has to be crossing my mind! Jesus, this woman says she's staying in the race because Bobby Kennedy was assassinated! Do I think Hillary would do this? No. I don't think she's 100% witch. More like 48% witch. But if I'm Obama, the thought is in my head...

4 Delegates. It's nuts. Nuts. Nuts..... I'll update this as more news comes in...

Ah McCain is speaking. He says it's over. Ugh, he's awful. No thanks. He's stealing Obama's thunder tonight... Now he's mocking Obama's age. That's cute.

AHHHHHHHH CNN HAS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR PROJECTION! BARACK OBAMAA HAS ENOUGH DELEGATES!!! Congratulations Mr. Obama. You've made a history. I'm very very happy.

No comments: