Friday, November 7, 2008

FRIENDLY FRIDAYS: NOW THAT'S HUGGUM

I want a doggie! Hearing Barack talk with such seriousness about the first dog (not to mention Bush's dog biting a reporter) has made really want a dog again. Jen isn't a big fan of this idea. She wants a dog at some point but says "maybe I should start with a plant." That's hilarious. Jen hates plants too. How odd is that? That's like people I've met who "hate water."

There are several dogs that I think would make great pets. You need to find a perfect balance between cuteness, obedience, shedding and practicality. My latest obsession is the dachshund. I never really thought much about them until we got a little stuff dachshund named Oscar.

If you don't think they're cute, just check this out... And he has a facebook page too!! Hugs will have to be his friend

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Jen hates plants?!?!?! GAH! not acceptable!

jen. said...

whoa whoa. i dont hate plants. i just have a brown thumb. there is a major difference!!!

jessica said...

holy crap, i want to kidnap this dog and call him my own! sooo cute!!