Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TOPICAL TUESDAYS: CABINETS AND JEALOUSY

Without the election, there's not much to talk about is there? Actually there's plenty. The economy still sucks. Wall Street goes up and down based on announcements. China is still sending a man to Mars. Okay, not quite. But how do you like that space program? Oh we're so fucked.

The main news has been over Obama's cabinet. But even that has slowed down since we know most of the front runners. What ever happened to all the Republicans that Obama said he'd put in there? Not that I really want any. Just want the Dems to come out as the bigger party... Okay update. Obama's keeping Robert Gates as Secretary of Defense. At least for now. Makes sense with two wars going on.

Enough serious thought. I saw in the supermarket today that Angelina has been talking about Jen behind her back again. And that she walked around naked to seduce a married Brad! And it worked! This was all in US Magazine. Not a "respectable" publication, but a bit more trustworthy than your National Enquirers. I can't believe that this Jen/Angie feud is still talked about. Is it really there? Has Jen (by the way, remember when people called her Jennifer? They still call her "Jennifer Aniston." You never hear Jen Aniston. That sounds odd) not gotten over him? Hasn't she had like three boyfriends since? Isn't she dating John Mayer again now? Wait, were Brad and Jen married? Are Angie and Brad married? I don't know who's married in Hollywood and who's just dating VERY SERIOUSLY... Ah, looks like B&J were MARRIED. For 5 years! I guess that could be hard to get over. Especially if your man is Brad Pitt... and if the other woman is a beautiful lunatic like Angelina Jolie... Oh wait! They divorced after JEN was caught cheating. This is messier than I thought....

In other exciting news, I saw a turducken at Whole Foods today. I had never actually seen one before. It's a bit weird to me that they sell premade turkduckens. I always assumed that turduckens were hand assembled at home... Also I saw chicken hearts and honestly nearly threw up all over the market floor. Something about eating a heart just doesn't work for me one bit. My grandma always used to tell me to shy away from organ meat. Amen to that.

No comments: