Friday, September 5, 2008

FRIENDLY FRIDAYS: AN ADORABLE YOUTUBE SENSATION

So this is a bit mainstream for a Friendly Friday, considering it's been viewed 3 million+ times but my coworker insisted that I post it. After grinning and bearing through a Barbara Walters intro (which does bring up a good point involving buying lion cubs at department stores), I let the video sink in. By the time it ended, my melted emotions controlled my hands and forced me to post this.



While I do think this will send a bad message to kids (uh... anyone see Grizzly Man? Your animal friends WILL turn on you!), the story is touching, adorable, and mostly certainly the friendliest thing I've seen all week.

In other huggamo news, Wall-E is coming out on Blu-Ray November 18th! Two Disc edition, including a digital download. Now I can have that little goofum with me at all times.

Ah, on the lion, I stand corrected. This has been viewed more like 16,000,000 times. Oh well, it's still great.

1 comment:

jessica said...

i've never heard a whitney houston song used to greater effect.