Friday, August 1, 2008

FUC KING FRIDAYS: DEBUT EDITION

Oh don't worry, Friendly Fridays will be back. Just taking a break because I found out a very interesting fact. The Summer Olympics in London in 2012 will be the XXX games! And get this, in honor of that, fucking will be a demonstration sport. It'll officially be called "Competitive Copulation." They'll have singles and doubles. Well double and quadruples. No masturbation competitions (aka singles). Maybe triples too (menage a trois for the French). I'm not sure of actual logistics. NBC recently bought the Spice Channel, so it'll only air there.


























Okay, you caught me. I'm telling a joke. A tall tale. Or is it tall tail? I know it's tall tale, but I like the idea of a tall tail better. Ah, speaking of tall, here's a friendly idea for you. We see people who are 6'1" and above and we usually think of them as "tall." We see people who are 6'8" and we think of them as giants. But compared to a giraffe, they're all dwarfs. Uh-huh. Not only is beauty in the eye of the beholder, but height is as well. Now that's a damn friendly thought.

No comments: