Thursday, August 7, 2008

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS: MY READERS HAVE DESERTED ME!

Today was the day I was supposed to give the results of last week's quiz, but only two people responded including my girlfriend who I bugged to respond. This is UNACCEPTABLE! Please go to last week's Thursday entry and enter your answers in the comments section. If you don't, not only will we have no WINNER (the prize is an evening with my owl) but Thoughtful Thursdays will become TERRIBLE THURSDAYS. Remember that posting about the Greyhound beheading? Well I'll tell stories like that every single Thursday. If you want to avoid this fate (not a beheading but having to read about things LIKE a beheading), please please please, at least two more people respond to the quiz!! It's fun, I tell you. Just like those Cosmo quizzes.

Speaking of the Greyhound incident, Canada pulled a bunch of Greyhound billboards saying there was no such thing as "Bus Rage." Their PR people decided to remove them after last week's event.



And now... this post is FINISHED... If I see a comment on last week's quiz by midnight, I'll write some more... If not, this'll be a short one... If I see two comments by midnight, I will reveal our winner and answers... I'm disappointed folks, very very disappointed.

No comments: