Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thoughtful Dursadys: Us Ejuomr Iayinf Attenpn?

Ur's meem avuyr rwi ertjs sunct abyibe hsd conneftrs ib fris gade. Pwasg cinnent id you geah ne.

Honestly folks! I know you're reading! Participate! How can my blogging help you if you don't let me know what's on your mind!?

Right now I'm beside myself. Since I got my iPhone, I discovered how wonderful Google satellite images are. I had used them plenty times in the past but never quite like this. It clicked in when I visited the Channel Islands. I accessed my Google maps and had a good bit of fun browsing the various islands from afar. Later that day I began looking up some of my favorite national parks on the satellite images. These satellite images are fun and all but are nothing compared to the joys of Google Earth. HOW COME NO ONE HAS TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!? You know my love of maps! Now I can fly all over the world, zoom in, check out webcams, plan places of interest and dream destinations. I sound like a fucking Google ad, I know. But I'm blown away.

Wanna know what anything in the world looks like? Go to Google Earth and hopefully someone's uploaded an image. No work will get done anymore. What's the point? I'll just close my door, pretend I'm doing something important and then spent the day on all the continents!

Aw shit they even have a solar system feature? This is endless. I bet I can create some fanfuckingtastic Wagonwheel Wednesday images. I like my rudimentary ones though. Anyway, enough talk from me. I need some damn comments or I'm seriously going to shut down this blog. Sorry for the threats. But without the comments I feel like a dictator. Is that how you see me? Do you think I'll hunt you down if you question my opinion? Fuck no. Call me a dirty Jewish water bug for all I care. YOU ARE THE PEOPLE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've never heard of Google Earth until recently???