Friday, July 25, 2008

FRIENDLY FRIDAYS: uh...

I would've never guessed this when I first divvied up the blog, but I've been having a real hell of a time with Friendly Fridays. Maybe it's because Cute Overload already has a lock on the warm and fuzzy. I'm not sure what to do. Here are the options as I see them:

A) Change Fridays. Ferocious Fridays or Fuck Fridays or Football Fridays. Hmm the last isn't a bad idea once Football season actually starts...

B) I can stop blogging altogether on Fridays. Hmm, kinda weak.

C) I can search out cute things... Like go into a Google images and type "Cute ________"

Like Cute hyena



Eh, not so cute... I didn't realize that hyenas were such monstrous animals. Damn.

How about Cute Vulture



HOW IS THAT CUTE? The caption on the page I found this says "cute vulture." I know adorability is in the eye of the beholder, but whoever thinks this is cute has some fucked up eyes. Like drunk drivers who swear the light was green.

I guess this vulture is sorta cute. As cute as vultures can get at least.



Damn. See why I'm so disillusioned here?

Now THIS is cute...



Baby Alex drinking water. It wouldn't have been cute had I fallen and cracked my head open though. IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS! No no, I'm just kidding. My parents are wonderful and more responsible than most. Yeah they gave me cigarettes as a boy, but it was the eighties, people didn't know better.

So where does this leave our Friendly Fridays? Let me think about it over the weekend... I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Friendly Fridays + Topical Tuesdays.

Image google:

Cute peak oil.

Cute war in Iraq.

Cute Obama.

Cute Fires.

And so on. Like all things green and friendly, your friday post could, like the Prius and Al Gore, be a hybrid.

laurel said...

also,
http://animalreview.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/tarsiers/